Supply Senior Analyst – Spanish Speaking - Szeged
Supply Senior Analyst – Spanish Speaking - SzegedReq ID 77025BR Job category Finance Countries (State/Region) Szeged Location Hungary - Szeged
- Deliver Finance Operation and Cost Accounting support to the Spanish speaking countries assigned to the role.
- Support of timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes in accordance with the Group Reporting Manual and any other relevant standards,
- This Supply Senior Analyst will work on complex or difficult accounting areas requiring extensive experience in order to ensure the correct reporting and accounting treatment. And provide support for other Group reporting requirements such as Balance Sheet Integrity, Intercompany reconciliations and Group Charges.
- This Supply Senior Analyst will work closely with Group reporting team supported to ensure effective delivery, to resolve issues and put in place process improvements.
- The Supply Senior Analyst is a pivotal role within the HVC team providing support and guidance to other team members. This person will also provide back up support to the Team Leader and ODM during times of team leader absence.
- To carry out the month end close processes in a timely and accurate manner for complex or difficult accounting areas requiring extensive experience in order to ensure the correct reporting and accounting treatment.. Resolution of issues and queries may require reference to Group Reporting Manuals and / or working closely with the Business / Country teams supported.
- The Supply Senior Analyst will work with the team leader and Business / Country teams to understand the priorities and work to deliver against these as required.
- Resolve queries and issues as they arise with reference to relevant resources such as the Group Reporting Manual, working with the Business / Country teams or other support from within the GBS.
- Carrying out balance sheet reconciliation work for businesses / countries supported - query resolution will be handled independently based upon previous experience.
- Support Stats and Tax / Intercompany / Group recharges processes where relevant working closely with counterparties to ensure the correct treatment and resolve disputes.
- The Supply Senior Analyst will act as a focal point within the team providing guidance and support to other team members, assisting in the resolution of queries and providing cover for the Team Leader in times of absence.
- Seek for opportunities to drive process improvements of a notable nature and work with the relevant people to put these in place.
- To comply with any other job-related requirements.
- Relevant degree and 4-6 year experience in related Finance area
- Language (Spanish B2 and English B2)
Essential experience and job requirements
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Good interpersonal skills - Customer- and service-oriented thinking
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
- Self-confidence appearance in relations to the internal contacts
- Good communication and cooperation skills
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
location is Szeged, Hungary
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- SAP knowledge is a plus
Is this a part time position?
BP is establishing a new Business Service Centre (“BSC”) location in Szeged which provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services to all Downstream businesses in Europe. The BSC provides the opportunity to combine activities dispersed across different locations, and support the standardization and simplification of processes in one location. The new BSC site is starting operations in 2017, along with the Budapest site which, opened in 2009 and has 1200 employees. We are looking for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
Corporate & Functions
[ "05-Feb-2017" ]