Purchasing officer Import
Purchasing officer ImportReq ID 75508BR Job category Procurement & Supply Chain Management Countries (State/Region) Central Location China - Central - Shanghai
1. Deliver performance on ‘purchase to payment’ operation for Auto and CI imported FG.
2. Manage customs declaration operation for import-export activities
3. Conduct finished goods exportation under normal trade
4. HSSE monitoring for ocean transit under ex-works term and local road transportation for export activities, DG items excluded
5. Management to 3rd party broker/forwarder and supplier
This role sits in our Castrol business, a part of the BP Group. Join Castrol and you’ll get all of the benefits of a company steeped in family spirit and history, coupled with the security and opportunities a big corporation can offer.
Delivery performance on “purchase to payment” operation for Auto and CI imported FG by working with associated functions.
Problem Solving &Complexity
To achieve business solution by establishing and adjusting way of working fit for operation needs, to be complaint to BP control guideline and local regulation.
Improve self-competence suitable for current and future challenge in this dynamic organization.
1. In charge of purchase OU/CI imported finished goods for SH&HK depot、CI local finished goods、service additive and imported decanting oil for TB, to ensure IFOT performance.
2. In charge of the customs declaration operation for OU/CI/DM imported FG at SH depot, to ensure the timely operation and law obeyed.
3. In charge of the transportation monitoring of ex-works products to ensure the HSSE and IFOT performance.
4. In charge of the internal group sales payment processing, to ensure the accuracy and timely.
5. In charge of the payment processing for all related purchase activities, to ensure the payment accuracy、on time payment performance.
6. In charge of 3PL service provider payment processing and landed cost booking/maintainers for all related imported finished goods, to ensure accuracy and on time payment performance.
7. In charge of the group company export operation for Non-bonded items.
8. In charge of the export HSSE activities monitoring, Non-bonded related, DG items excluded.
9. Act As procedure owner have completed OMS online training and capable to write procedure following 4.1 Practices and Procedures requirement.
10. Other associated area.
Bachelor degree is minimum
Essential experience and job requirements
1. Knowledge in international trade;
2. Experience in customs declaration for import and export operation;
3. Experience in 3PL management;
4. With knowledge of purchasing procedure
5. Good command in English;
6. Good skills in negotiation, communication and conflict resolve;
7. Willing to learn and a quick learner;
8. Openness, Enthusiasm, hardworking and strong sense of responsibility, also could be a good team player.
9. Capable to work under pressure,
1. With bachelor degree or above;
2. Familiar with import/export operation;
3. Familiar with purchasing operation;
4. With experience in supplier/3rd party management;
5. Fluent in both written and oral English;
6. Awareness of the HSSE management;
7. Able to work under pressure;
8. A goods team worker, with open mind and willing to learn
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Yes - up to 10%
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of over 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future
BP has been operating in China since the early 1970s. With a total investment of US$4.7 billion at the end of 2009, BP is one of the leading foreign investors in China. BP’s business activities include offshore gas production, chemical joint ventures, aviation fuel supply, LPG import and marketing, oil product and lubricant retailing, solar power installations and manufacturing, and the sales of chemicals technology.
In addition to these commercial projects, BP has been actively engaged in energy research activities, particularly clean energy and alternative energy R&D initiatives, aiming to develop clean, sustainable and local energy solutions to support the Chinese economic development. The projects we are involved in include
- Clean Energy Facing the Future – a 10-Year R&D initiative in partnership with Chinese Academy of Science
- Clean Energy Commercialization Centre, a research joint venture in Partnership with Chinese Academy of Science
- BP- Tsinghua Clean Energy Research and Education Centre
- BP-Sun Yat-Sen University Center for LNG Education, Training and Research
In parallel, BP has been working to invest in the community to help address the local issues. By the end of 2009, BP’s total community investment in China exceeded US$12 million and BP’s community practices have been recognized by “2007 Multinational Corporation with Utmost Core Competitiveness in China” Award jointly issued by UNEP and China International Institute of Multinational Corporations, and also “China’s Best Corporate Citizenship Award” by 21st Century Business Herald and 21st Century Business Review for 5 consecutive years since 2004.
[ "01-Mar-2017" ]