Project Operations Support Team Leader
Project Operations Support Team LeaderReq ID 77561BR Job category PROJECTS Countries (State/Region) East Location Azerbaijan - East - Baku
The Shah Deniz 2 Project Operations Support Team Leader will support the Operations Team in the delivery of operations readiness for services, contracts, materials and logistics.
The role is initially Baku based onshore at the ATA construction yard on a 6/2 rotation, moving to offshore in the later part of the project on a 4/4 rotation.
Reporting directly to the OIM the successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordination and control of operations materials and consumables, support contracts and logistics through commissioning and into the early operations phase.
This is a temporary role that will transition to AGT at completion of the project and ends in the later part of 2018.
- Control spares data to/from EPC, vendors, GSH and material catalogue preparation contractor.
- Co-ordinate procurement status of project SPILs.
- Lead SPIL form reviews and approvals to ensure form meets all required standards.
- Lead spares stocking quantity reviews.
- Lead Repair and Spares workshops to establish order quantities for spare parts.
- Ensure all appropriate procurement approvals are received.
- Provides monthly report of spares budget vs commitments.
- Provides visibility of spares expediting to the Project Operations Manager.
- Manages Material Catalogue preparation and ensure all necessary data for spares is included.
- Ensure correct receipt and storage of operations spares.
- Manages transfer of spares between commissioning, start-up and operations as required.
- Manages handover of surplus commissioning spares to regional control through material mastering and stocking process. Arranges transfer from construction yard to warehouse.
- Assist the operations team in setting up and managing service support contracts. Coach the core contract service teams in achieving BP compliance with standards and procedures.
- Responsible for on boarding process of all contractor personnel associated with the service support contracts.
- Assist HSE with equipment readiness.
- Lead the site materials ORP delivery.
- Establish and commission stores and inventory. Deliver first fills for all support services e.g. galley, accommodation, offices.
- Ensure correct storage and preservation of procured materials. Audit storage conditions, routines and records.
- Establish Vantage system for offshore. Validate and ensure security check of all personnel.
- Coach incoming operations staff, Heliadmin, OMC in procedures and operating standards. Handover to same for operations phase.
College Diploma / Relevant Industry Experience
Essential experience and job requirements
- 10 years oil and gas experience
- Demonstrate HSSE leadership, particularly when managing main contractors, vendors and sub- contractors.
- Awareness of safety management for offshore/onshore operations and have demonstrated personal commitment to Safety.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of:
- Spares, Materials and Logistics supply chains
- Spares finder Masterpiece spares cleansing tool
- KBR Documentum and web transfer tool.
- Spares Management Systems (Backbone / SAP) and act as ops focal point
- Petrofac build-me maintenance system
- Riverside Attendance tracking system
- LOGIC – Vantage POB
- Offshore/onshore spare parts, materials, consumables requirements
- Fully conversant with the information needs and associated format of Spare Parts lists and Interchangeability Lists (SPILs) and the information needed to support the cataloguing of spares.
- Working knowledge of BP GPO and GOO standards and procedures
- Computer literate and fully conversant with the full suite of Microsoft Office applications, including: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, ATS, Vantage, project planning software
- Ability to develop procedures, practices and strategies throughout life of project and lessons learnt for future projects.
- Azerbaijani citizenship is required
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Yes - up to 10%
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
[ "26-Jan-2017" ]