Performance AnalystReq ID 77582BR Job category Operations Countries (State/Region) Central Location Oman - Central - Muscat
Reporting to the Performance & Management Information Team Leader as part of the Khazzan operations team.
The purpose of the roles is to develop and manage regional HSE and Process Safety performance reporting and analysis process for internal and external stakeholders.
The Performance Analyst plays a key role in support delivery of operations value through effective performance management of sub-functional resources and support implementation of regional process for Area Operating Plan (AOP) development.
The Khazzan Performance Analyst role presents a rare opportunity to be part of establishing a new operating centre which will aspire to the highest operating standards, comparable with the best of BP facilities worldwide.
- Maintain key process to drive high value of performance within functional teams – Safety, Integrity, system Availability, Cost management and integrated and contractor’s performance.
- Support key performance meetings with region sub-function and provide key performance materials for Monthly & quarterly Performance report.
- Provide GOO Orange Report. (Safety Cortical and Process Safety KPIs).
- Support delivery of systematic process which delivers compliance with OMS.
- Conduct internal and regional benchmarking.
- Support development of KPIs as agreed with operations sub functions.
- Support data collection, analysis and reporting functional KPIs for internal and external stakeholders.
- Inputs to Business Plan for JVs and sub function teams.
- Ensure meeting cadence for operations function/sub functions performance.
- Single Point of contact for central and regional sub functions alignment of Management information.
- Support Performance TL and Operations sub functions teams delivery through systematic management of operations performance, risk, budgets, costs and demand planning. Perform ad-hoc performance reports (Centrally and from VP sub functions
Bachelor in Engineering, operations, business or equivalent. Commercial experience will be an added advantage
Essential experience and job requirements
- This role only Open for Omani nationals
- At least 7+ years’ experience in an oil and gas Upstream environment and a good understanding of Upstream Operations processes
- Experience in performance management in the area of HSE, Process safety and Operating Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP PM).
- Experience with information systems for data collection and reporting analyses of KPIs.
- Proficiency of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to analyze KPIs and provide useful analyses to support business decision.
- Self-starter and an ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure created by conflicting priorities from various stakeholders
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, applicable at all levels in the organization, Discipline Engineers, supply chain and Contractors.
- Experience of working in Multi-Cultural teams.
Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently in order to perform essential job functions
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Broad operations and projects experience.
- Solid understanding of the work management process.
- Good understanding of information systems and reporting processes.
Yes - up to 10%
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
[ "24-Jan-2017" ]