Loyalty CoordinatorReq ID 77323BR Job category Marketing Countries (State/Region) South East Location United Kingdom - South East - Milton Keynes
This is an exciting role in Loyalty Marketing and CRM (customer relationship management); responsible for managing Nectar card promotions and programmes in the Marketing team. The loyalty co-ordinator supports cross channel CRM activities including Direct Mail campaigns, targeted emails, till voucher activities and ensuring the successful set up of all loyalty promotional and forecourt campaigns. Working closely with our partner Nectar to drive engagement and education of CO and DO site staff to drive issuance
- Support the overall Customer Lifecycle Marketing strategy by managing key campaigns and activities to target specific high value customer groups and grow BP’s share of wallet. Specifically the implementation of the UK contact plan in coordination with the UK contact plan advisor. Including both regular and solus direct to customer marketing activity ( DM, emails and T@T)
- Brief, develop and sign off creative materials for direct mail and email campaigns alongside BTL agency TBWA and print agency TAG. Working with comms COE to ensure brand alignment
- Ensure successful set up and briefing of all Loyalty promotional activities working with internal stakeholders (IT&S, Operations) and external suppliers (CRM agency, Nectar, Digital Agency).
- Lead nectar forecourt promotional activity from brief to execution working closely with promotional and comms COE teams as required, delivering business and marketing objectives.
- Lead the colleague engagement across DO and CO retail teams for nectar to drive issuance. Across comms, training and incentives
- Developing and executing an annual engagement programme working closely with operations, nectar and Careline to ensure front line retail team members are aware of nectar informed of its benefits and can confidently engage customers on the scheme.
- Develop and execute Loyalty training activities for CO and DO teams to drive issuance
- Key support for in market Loyalty lead to identify, implement and run staff incentive programmes to encourage engagement in the nectar scheme and drive issuance to achieve business objectives
- Manage the budget process for the loyalty activity
Degree qualified or relevant equivalent experience
Essential experience and job requirements
- Experience in managing customer focused campaigns that drive customer acquisition, retention and/or cross sell.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to network and build good relationships with external partners
- Good standard of numeracy and ability to interpret data
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Experience of working with BTL Marketing agencies preferable
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Yes - up to 25%
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
The Downstream Segment is responsible for the supply and trading, refining, marketing and transportation of crude oil and petroleum products to wholesale and retail customers. We market our products in over 100 countries, operating primarily in Asia, Europe and North America but also in Australia, Africa and Central and South America.
[ "26-Jan-2017" ]