Customer Service Representative - Dutch speaking
Customer Service Representative - Dutch speakingReq ID 78004BR Job category Customer Services Countries (State/Region) Central Location Hungary - Central - Budapest
As the BSC expands, there will be a number of vacancies for Customer Service Representatives, either:
• In new teams – helping to transition new businesses into the BSC and then supporting them once they have gone live, or
• In existing teams – continuing to build the customer relationship and focusing on process improvement and operational excellence.
The key purpose of the CSR role is to respond to B2B customers or B2C consumers relating to BP’s products, services, fuel and marketing operations in an efficient, cost effective and customer responsive manner. Customer contacts will vary from phone, fax, email, written requests and communications.
There are two types of CSR roles, Customer Facing and Customer Service Support:
Customer Facing (CF) CSRs
• CF CSRs are required to have a broad understanding of all Customer Service processes to enable a high percentage of first contact resolution and will continually manage customer expectations through various contact channels. CF CSRs are the first point of contact for BP telephone based enquiries.
Customer Service Support CSRs
• CSS CSRs are required to have a deep understanding of specific processes / systems to enable them to efficiently support Customers, the Customer Facing CSR team and BP internal departments. CSS CSRs are the first point of contact for any written form of enquiries from Customers / Consumers. They are also the first point of contact by internal customers from the BP Business and third parties.
• First point of contact for BP telephone based enquiries and/or for any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and consumers or by internal customers within the BP Businesses
• Supporting the businesses. Working with Account Managers and other Head Office teams to achieve business specific objectives and goals
• Interact with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and to quickly escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines
• Provide a level of customer service consistent with the set KPI’S, Service Level Agreements and Customer Service function’s core values
• Handle all customer and support requests in a professional and timely manner from the first contact through to a satisfactory completion or resolution
• Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a weekly basis
• Escalate activities that are not actioned by assignees
• Escalate any high risk customer issues (financial, legal, reputation)
• Contribute positively to achieving individual, team and organisational targets
• Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems
• Ensure data is accurately entered and maintained in all Customer Service and data collection systems, minimising errors and resultant financial losses
• Exhibit strong Team Player characteristics, constructive communication and active listening skills at all times
• Display flexibility and adaptability to work with and assist other teams within the organisation
• Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
• CSR may have “Specialist” responsibilities (e.g. defined customers or process skills) as well as the “Shared” responsibilities described above
• Compliance with BP HSSE Policies as detailed in the BP employee handbook
• Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
• High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages
Essential experience and job requirements
• Relevant Customer Service knowledge
• Able to demonstrate awareness of customer (or consumer) and Business needs
• Ability to provide quality customer service; ability to problem solve customer issues
• Strong time management and organisation skills
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
All candidates will have the following (minimum) abilities:
• Able to meet tight deadlines
• Able to consistently review and adapt approach and style to meet ever changing requirements
• Able to manage conflicting work issues and deadlines using team structure and by negotiating timeframes on work in order to ensure deliverable deadlines are met
• Able to build contingency plans into daily work to deal with unforeseen circumstances in order to minimise potential problems
• Able to actively promote a positive team environment and build networks effectively to enhance and share knowledge
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Fluent Dutch language and intermediate English skills are required
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
Corporate & Functions
[ "13-Mar-2017" ]